Please submit this booking form only if you want to make a definite booking.
All enquiries should be emailed to escape@finnishlakesidecabins.com.
 


Cottage Booking Request Form

Person making this booking:

Title:     First name:   Surname:   

Contact details: 

Street address:       
Town/City:                
County:                    
Post Code:               
Country:                   
Telephone (day):       
Mobile:                     
Email:                       
Contact mobile telephone number while in Finland: 


Cottage requested:

Cottage reference (e.g. Lak099):     2nd choice (optional): 

Start date (dd/mm/yy):           
End date (dd/mm/yy):
         
              


Do you want to order bed linen and towels for your party (extra charge as stated in cottage details)?       

Yes                                No   


Do you want to order departure cleaning service to be done on your behalf (extra charge as stated in cabin details)? 

Yes                                 No


Do you have any special requests regarding your booking?



All members of party (please state age for children & elderly):  

Title:    First name:  Surname:  Age:
Title:    First name:  Surname:  Age:
Title:    First name:  Surname:  Age:
Title:    First name:  Surname:  Age:
Title:    First name:  Surname:  Age:
Title:    First name:  Surname:  Age:
Title:    First name:  Surname:  Age:
Title:    First name:  Surname:  Age:
Title:    First name:  Surname:  Age:
Title:    First name:  Surname:  Age:

 


Payment details:

* If you are making a booking more than 6 weeks ahead of your rental period, a 30% payment is required within 14 days, while the remaining 70% payment will be due 6 weeks prior to the commencement of your rental period. Short breaks of less than 4 days must be paid in full within 14 days.

* If you are making a booking less than 6 weeks ahead of your rental period, a full payment is required immediately.

* Payments for late bookings must reach us at least 2 banking days before the rental period is due to start.

We accept payments by bank transfer in Euros and GBP. Euro payments can be made to our euro bank account in Finland and GBP payments can be made to our sterling bank account in the UK. We will email our bank account details for you shortly. 

Please state you preferred method of payment:   

Please calculate your rental cost below.

Euro payments:
Rental price:                                            
Bed linen (optional):                            

Cleaning charge (optional):                
Total cost:                
                               


Sterling payments:

If you have not received our sterling rates yet, please let us know and we will advise you of the appropriate rates as soon as possible.

Rental price:                                            
Bed linen (optional):                            

Cleaning charge (optional):                
Total cost:                
                               


Booking confirmation:

Once we have received your booking form, we will contact the cottage owner to book your chosen accommodation for you. We will then notify you when the booking has been made and the cottage owner has confirmed your reservation.  

We will advise you if the cottage you have chosen is not available. If you have stated a 2nd choice and it is available, we will book this cottage for you instead. 

All booking confirmations will be sent by email, so please make sure you have correctly stated your email address above in your contact details.       

NOTE! In order to ensure our booking confirmation email will reach you, please add  bookings@finnishlakesidecabins.com to you address book and remember to check also your junk/bulk folder in case our email has been delivered there my mistake.


Booking conditions:

By submitting this form you confirm that you have read and understood our booking conditions. If you haven't done so already, please read our booking conditions now.


How did you hear about us?:

Did someone recommend us to you? Did you find us on the internet (if yes, please state which search engine did you use - Google or Yahoo for example)?




E-Mailing List:

Do you want to add your email address to our e-mailing list for news and special offers?                                                                        

Yes                            No